Crafted is looking for an experienced front-end developer. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes into components, architectural decisions, collaborating with team mates and communicating with both the client and other stakeholders. You will work with product owners, managers, designers and developers to help bridge the gap between graphical design, business requirements and technical implementation.
You will be successful in this role if you
- Have experience collaborating with non-technical and technical partners and can communicate accordingly
- Understand that part of the product lifecycle will involve analyzing business requirements and making small-scale product decisions
- Are comfortable working both independently and as a part of a team
- Have a sense of ownership and craftsmanship around the code base
- Are open to learning about new technologies and sharing your knowledge with others
Must have skills to excel in role
- Developing applications in React including component design and state management for specific use cases
- General understanding of infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines and the willingness to learn more
- Extensive knowledge of Next.js or an equivalent React framework
Nice to have skills
- Experience with AWS platform
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with React Native
- Handling Services in a containerized docker environment
- Experience working with at least one SQL and NoSQL Database
- Experience building event-driven applications and using queues
- Experience developing REST APIs using Node.js
We are a digital studio focused on making people’s lives easier by crafting innovative, technology-driven mobile and web solutions.
At Crafted, relationships are built on a foundation of collaboration, open communication, and trust. Through these relationships, we are able to create powerful products, complex content systems and digital strategies for our clients.
Our studio is located on the popular Mass Ave in Indianapolis, IN. surrounded by great restaurants and fun activities. Employees are welcome to utilize our space or work remote.