Crafted is looking for an experienced developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Armed with these UX fundamentals, we set out to create a dynamic, robust user interface that is both visually appealing and strategically intentional.
- Develop New User-Facing Features
- Build Reusable Code And Libraries For Future Use
- Optimize Application For Maximum Speed And Scalability
- Researching New Technologies
- Collaborate With Other Team Members And Stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient Understanding Of Web Markup
- Proficient Understanding Of CSS
- Basic Understanding Of Server-Side CSS Pre-Processing Platforms, Such As LESS & SASS
We are a digital studio focused on making people’s lives easier by crafting innovative, technology-driven mobile and web solutions.
At Crafted, relationships are built on a foundation of collaboration, open communication, and trust. Through these relationships, we are able to create powerful products, complex content systems and digital strategies for our clients.
Our studio is located on the popular Mass Ave in Indianapolis, IN. surrounded by great restaurants and fun activities. Employees are welcome to utilize our space or work remote.